There are specific betting rules relating to each individual sport detailed in the specific sport sections as well as the following general rules of betting that apply to all sports bets:
1. By opening an account, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the rules of the site.
2. Titanbet reserves the right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet request for any reason.
3. We reserve the right to close any account without obligation to state a reason.
4. Titanbet reserves the right to change any of the published rules at any time without prior notification. It is the account holder's responsibility to be fully aware of all the rules prior to placing a wager.
5. By placing a bet with Titanbet, the account holder signifies acceptance of our rules, whether or not the individual has read and understood them.
i) All prices are subject to change and are made available up to the official start time of the particular event concerned.
ii) In cases where the official start time is not announced, bets are accepted up to the advertised start time.
iii) Any bet that is accepted after the advertised or official start time - other than bets on live markets - will be declared void.
7. If Internet Gambling is illegal in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you are not authorised to place a bet at Titanbet. You are responsible for checking and complying with the laws in your own jurisdiction before placing a bet on our web site. Titanbet cannot be held responsible in any way for any action resulting from the use of this website in territories where gambling is illegal.
i) It is your responsibility to inform us immediately should any error occur on your account, in any bet or other in any other transaction
ii) Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and we reserve the right to void any transactions involving such funds.
i) Titanbet cannot be held liable for failure of any equipment (wherever physically sited) which prevents the placing of bets or contact with our offices.
ii) All online bet requests are confirmed by the "bet accepted" message being returned, and the relevant bet is immediately shown in the "My Account" section.
iii) Titanbet accepts no responsibility for bets which are submitted and not confirmed by our software in the above manner.
10. Titanbet will only accept bets made with available funds in the player's account.
i) Where a dispute arises which cannot be resolved by our customer service staff, it will be passed to senior management for a decision. Any disputes, which cannot be mutually resolved, will be referred to the Financial Services Regulatory Commission (FSRC).
ii) Where there is evidence of price or match rigging, we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment pending the outcome of any investigation.
iii) No claims or disputes will be considered more than 90 days after the settlement date of the original transaction.
12. Titanbet endeavours to ensure complete accuracy with regards to the announcing, publishing and issuing of prices and other betting information. However, should an error occur, we cannot accept responsibility and reserve the right to correct obvious errors. If any pre-event bet is accepted in error bets will either be cancelled or will stand at the correct price, terms or market conditions. If any in-running (live) bets are accepted in error, all such bets will be made void.
13. For settling each way doubles, trebles and other multiple bets, the individual bets are calculated as distinct bets.
14. In situations where a price is requested, that price will apply to the player's selection on all bets in the player's betting slip.
15. When a dead-heat occurs, the player's stake will be divided by the number of runners involved in the dead-heat. The player will then be paid the full odds for this reduced stake. The remainder of the player's stake money will be lost.
16. Related multiple bets are not permitted. Any such bets that are accepted in error will have the stake split equally between the selections for settling purposes.
17. Enhanced multiples are offered for a range of sports. The combined odds of the selections will be increased and presented as one price.
1. If one or more of the selections involved in the enhanced bet is void or a push for betting purposes, the bet will stand on the remaining selections and will be settled at the prices available at the time the bet was placed.
2. Unless special odds are quoted on this website, Titanbet does not accept multiple bets where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of the other. For example, a correct score bet on Chelsea to win 3-0 and a match bet on Chelsea to win the game – if the scorecast is correct then the second bet would automatically be correct. If such a bet is taken in error, the player's stake will be divided equally between the separate single bets.
3. If, when placing a multiple bet online, your bet slip contains some related selections or markets, then only the unrelated multiples will be placed. This will be reflected in your stake. Returns may only be claimed on valid unrelated bets. If you are in doubt as to which of your selections are related, please contact our customer service team for a full explanation. Stakes can not be refunded on bets placed in error.
18. All bets accepted will be settled on the official result, unless otherwise stated.
19. Special related prices may be available on some events. These will be displayed on our text pages and can also be found on our website. All special bets will be settled in accordance with the unique rules set for that particular bet.
20. We cannot guarantee to pay or correct errors if they are brought to our attention more than six months after the official result of the last selection to run on the bet.
21. Bets can only be made through the Titanbet website. Bets by phone, email or post are not accepted.
22. Where there is evidence of price, race, match or event rigging, we reserve the right to withhold payment, pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation and ultimately to declare bets on that event as void.
23. Where evidence of rigging exists or where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s), having been placed by or for the same individual or by a syndicate of individuals, we reserve the right to require claims for payment to be submitted in writing to our customer service department.
24. Titanbet reserves the right to void any transactions where individuals are suspected of acting in conspiracy or concert; for example organisations, clubs or employees/agents of other bookmakers.
25. In the event of an official enquiry in relation to suspicious betting activity surrounding an event, we reserve the right to disclose confidential information to the sports governing body or their representatives, on the condition that they consent to keeping such information confidential.
26. For odd/even number markets, zero will be considered an even number.
27. Maximum payout limits
The maximum daily payout on any bet is €50,000. This amount excludes the original stake. The payout limit applies to any one customer, or group of customers acting together who have backed the same combination of selections. This also applies if the bets have been struck in a series of bets, at a range of prices over a number of days using different betting accounts, or different betting channels. If Titanbet believes a number of bets have been placed this way, the total payment of the bets combined will be limited to one single maximum payout.
Titanbet are not liable for any perceived loss of profits.
28. Change of Venue
Unless otherwise stated in specific sport rules, if, for any listed match, the venue for that match is changed to the original away team’s ground, bets placed on the original listing will be declared void. If the venue is changed to somewhere other than the away team’s ground, bets will stand so long as the home team is still designated as such.
Unless otherwise stated in specific sport rules, if an event is postponed prior to its scheduled start time, bets will be void unless the match is rescheduled at the same venue within 24 hours. If the match is rescheduled to a different venue all bets will be void.
30. Enhanced Multiples
If any selection in an enhanced multiple is abandoned, postponed, cancelled or otherwise declared void, the full bet will be declared void and stake returned.