1. Where a golfer withdraws before the start of a tournament then all bets on that player will be void.
2. Any golfer that tees off will be deemed to have played and, thus, outright and 18-hole bets will stand. Any player that tees off and then withdraws from the tournament will be deemed to have finished last for settlement purposes.
3. In the event of a tie, playoffs will be used to determine win bets.
4. If a tournament is cut short due to weather or some other reason, the official result will be used to determine the settlement of bets. If, after the bet is made, there is no further play or further play does not affect the official result, bets will be void.
5. Two/Three Ball Betting
1. In two/three ball betting, players must predict which player from two or three drawn to play together will finish the day with the best score.
2. In three ball betting, dead-heat rules apply in the event that two players finish with the same score.
3. In two ball betting, prices will be offered for a tie. If a tie occurs between the two players, all bets made on players will lose.
4. In the event that a player withdraws before the start of a specified two ball or three ball round, all bets on that particular market will be void.
5. For the purpose of settlement, a golfer will be considered to have played when he tees off, regardless of later withdrawals.
6. If a two ball or three ball round is rearranged with different players from those originally scheduled, bets made before the rearrangement will be settled on the original players relative scores.
6. 72-Hole Match Bets
1. For the purpose of settlement, the player that completes the most holes will be deemed the winner.
2. In the event that both players complete the same number of holes, the player with the lowest score will be deemed the winner.
7. Top Player Group Betting
1. In this bet, players must predict which golfer will finish best from a group of players.
2. The winner will be deemed to be the player with the lowest score over 72 holes.
3. For the purpose of determining the winner, playoffs will count.
4. In the event of a tie, dead-heat rules will apply.
8. Tournament Group Betting
1. In this bet, players must predict which golfer from a group of players will finish with the highest tournament placing.
2. Settlement is based on the player with the highest placing at the end of the tournament.
3. If a player withdraws before the beginning of the tournament then bets are void.
4. For the purpose of determining the winner, playoffs will count.
5. In the event of a tie, dead-heat rules will apply.
9. Unless otherwise stated, match/tournament winning rules will be used to deem who the winners are for the purposes of settlement.
10. Top Nationality
1. In this bet, the player must predict what the nationality of the match/tournament winner will be.
2. Playoffs will be taken into consideration when determining winners.
3. In the event of a tie, dead-heat rules will apply.